The overall goal of the project was to raise the quality of public debates about Georgia’s membership perspective and to prepare ground for creating a comprehensive roadmap.
Specific Objectives of the project are as follow:
- Opening the floor for the discussion for Georgia’s membership perspective in the EU;
- Engaging stakeholders: Media, political parties and CSO representatives in the discussion;
- Making a comprehensive analysis of Georgia’s membership perspective;
- Submitting the recommendations and papers to the Parliament of Georgia to initiate debates among the MP’s regarding the joint declaration on will to join the EU.
- Effective coordination and co-operation with organizations working on EU membership.