The project aimed at developing organizational capacity in Research Quality, Communication and Internal Development and Governance.
Particularly, project outcomes were as follow:
- GRASS has developed bi-monthly Policy Briefs on main policy issues facing the country as well as GRASSviews, regular newsletters, for the wider audience.
- GRASS established the positions of the senior and junior fellows, who worked on research, further offering training opportunities to young fact-checkers (part of the FactCheck team) in vigorous research methodology.
- GRASS developed Code of Ethics, Internal and External Quality Control Procedures and Classification of GRASS written products.
- GRASS further developed its communication strategy, as well as recruited Communications manager.
- GRASS conducted regular round tables and outreach activities for the key stakeholders of national policy and media.