The Project aimed to raise awareness about EU integration and Euro-Atlantic politics in ethnic minorities. It has contributed to engagement of ethnic minorities in EU integration process and encouraged discussion process over the EU related issues.
Project’s specific objectives were:
- Raising knowledge about EU and NATO institutions in target groups, such as teachers, local organizations, media, religion groups, doctors and etc.
- Busting myths regarding EU and NATO in ethnic minorities.
- Analysing Georgia-EU and Georgia-NATO relations
Project’s key activities included:
- Training course on EU integration
- publishing brochures
- educational tour on EU integration for ethnic minorities in Tbilisi
- Informational campaign through the “EU-Bus “in target regions.
- Public lectures at schools.